Monday, May 12, 2008

A Tittle is Too Depressing

I never thought we were innocent
I know we're not innocent
We judge others
We condemn ourselves
We want to live on the edge
But we're afraid of razorblades
We're scared to death
Of life
We want to scream
But don't want to be heard
Here I am
Don't look
We dream
And keep dreaming
Wishing on
Foresaken stars
No one wants to be us
We don't want to be us
We want to save others
But we can't save ourselves
We're trying to fly
With one wing
The days are long
And the nights are longer
There's too much time
To think to ourselves
To think of ourselves

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Key/Legend

word = speaking/singing
(word) = whispering/echo
[word] = stern voice/screaming