Sunday, June 1, 2008

Suicidal Symphony

I'm waiting for disaster
Forget it
Take me to the slaughter
I want to fall
Faster
Give me the darkness
Because I can't stand the light

Play me a suicidal symphony
Make music with a razorblade
Sing me a suicidal memory
Make some scars bleed

They don't know darkness
They won't know darkness
They can't know darkness

Give me some
Screaming demons
Drown out the sirens
The useless talk
You're wasting my time
You're wasting my life
Ever bleed in a shadow?

Play me a suicidal symphony
Make some music with a razorblade
Sing me a suicidal memory
Make some scars bleed
Make me bleed with a symphony

3 comments:

jeff said...

Make music with a razorblade. Although that sounds so emo-ish, but with the suicidal symphony part...I like it muuuucho!

EngleInDerHoll said...

cool 1 n very nice words

Dark Night said...

Out of all your poems, I think this is the very best. Nice choice of words to express yourself, I thought it was wonderful.

Key/Legend

word = speaking/singing
(word) = whispering/echo
[word] = stern voice/screaming