Tuesday, December 16, 2008

You're No Support

I cried out for help
And you yelled at me
Yelled at me
YELLED AT ME!!!

If I could stop this
Don't you think I would?
Do you think I'm so stupid?
Don't lie to
LIE TO ME!!!
Tell me
What you think
What I think you think
What I know you think

If I could explain
These inexplicable noises
Do you think I like this?
I was never perfect
We were never perfect
You swear I want this
I never wanted
Never wanted it
Never wanted this

Tear me apart
Cut out the wrong
What's wrong with me?
WHAT'S WRONG!!!

Why
Can't
I

Let me be
Let me by
Let me be
Let me by

You'll never know
How much it hurts
To hear your words
Stabbing me
Constantly

You'll never
Understand
My pain
No matter how hard you try
You'll never try
To see my side
No
You'll never try
Just yell at me
YELL AT ME!!!

I'm crying
Crying

I'm dying
Dying

No comments:

Key/Legend

word = speaking/singing
(word) = whispering/echo
[word] = stern voice/screaming