Saturday, October 11, 2008

Just...

It's funny how
I'd love to be selfish
Just for an instant
Almost funny
To tears

It's so laughable
How I
[Lust
To scream
At the top
Of my lungs]
(And yet no one
Would) listen
To my screams
[Into sirens]

Writing the lyrics
To a song
You'll never (hear)
[I won't
Sing a
Word]
No you will never
(Hear)
You will never
(Hear
From
Me)

I'd love to
Tell the tale
Of this (sorrow)
Wallow in despair
[Wallow in pity]

It's absolutely
[Hysterical]
So humorous
How I long to be
(What I'll never be)
[Human]
How do you do it?

Writing the lyrics
To a song
You'll never (hear)
[I won't
Sing a
Word]
No you will never
(Hear)
You will never
(Hear
From
Me)

The nights were never
So comforting
(Subtle frost)
Chills my skin
(To crawl)
I lay uneasy
Mouthing words
With no melody
[No melody]

[I won't sing a word]
Lyrics to song
(You will) never hear
[Never]
(No melody)
[Silently]
I still
Waste paper
On (just a dream)
[Of mine]

No comments:

Key/Legend

word = speaking/singing
(word) = whispering/echo
[word] = stern voice/screaming