Monday, March 16, 2009

I'll Save Myself

[I don't
Want to be saved]
If it means
Giving up
On me
[I'll find a way through this]
[Find a way
Find my way]
My own
Way

(I don't
Want this)
Your shining hand
Offered to my stoic face
[I'll shove it away
Turn you away]

Call me stubborn
Call me [crazy]
Call me anything you want
[To hear]

I'm determined
Determined to find a way
(I can call my own)
Find a way
[I tried]

That's yours
[Not mine]

Salvation never
Sounded so empty
(I don't want your)

[Fragile words]
They cut
So deep
Blood flow forth
(Drain me)

How can I believe
What you force
[On me?]

I
Can't take (this)
Anymore

I
Can't take (this)
Anymore
Anymore
No more
[No more]

My path
(Deviates)
From dancing (angelic)
White feathers
My path
(Deviates)
From the shadows
(That fall from the sky)
My path
Walks alone
Tries to learn
(Tries to know)

Still searching
Searching
For the reasons

I want to know

(Why?)

(Why?)

How can I believe?

I want to know

(Why?)

(Why?)

What you force on me?

I'll save myself

[I'll find it
Find it on my own]

I'll save myself

[Why?]

I'll save my
Self...

No comments:

Key/Legend

word = speaking/singing
(word) = whispering/echo
[word] = stern voice/screaming