Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Internal

I'll drown these pains
In the ocean of my
Sorrow shedded tears
And as they sink to the bottom
I'll have forgotten
What love feels like
They'll remain in the darkness
Of my wounded heart
Until the day of fate

My memories are
Blurry and obscure
Unclear to me
What will I see?
When the haze rises
And reveals the truth
Where will I be?

If I could breathe
I would go on
I would stay strong
Keep going 'till the end
But my lungs stopped functioning
About six miles ago
And it's five in the morning
I'm all alone
On a highway to destiny

If only my heart would stop bleeding
Then maybe I
Could do this on my own
But my hands are stained
With my own tears and blood
No matter what I do
It's all the same
Never fades
It's all the same
Never fades away

No comments:

Key/Legend

word = speaking/singing
(word) = whispering/echo
[word] = stern voice/screaming