Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Confusing As It Is

Maybe it's wrong
To feel about her the way I do
Perhaps I move to fast
Fall in love to easily
But it's so comforting
Or maybe I'm that naive
Could it be that I care too much?
I know her beauty
Her flaws
Her quirks
And I wish I could reach her heart
But I feel like she's so far away
Maybe it was a mistake
Or maybe I'm the one that's drifting
I wish I could stay by her side
The times when she's sick
I wish I could be there
To cheer her up
When she's down
Maybe I'm too easily attached
Maybe I fall in love too fast
Is it wrong to feel about her
The way I do?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is never wrong to love or to care. Even when you lose. Better to gamble, to risk and to win then to never dance...

Vyolet said...

You can never care too much. Yes, caring too much can lead to hurt but caring too litte is infinitely worse because it leads to regret.

Key/Legend

word = speaking/singing
(word) = whispering/echo
[word] = stern voice/screaming